Construction isn’t just building something, built can also be defined as art of making building and monuments. We have been constructing various scriptures, monuments, buildings, since the dawn of mankind. However from those periods to the modern era there’s the construction technology has been completely revolutionized. Here’s the list of most advanced construction technology around the globe one could only think of.
- Material 10 X the strength of steel
We all know steel as a most important material for the construction. And this is the only material we can due to its physical properties, especially strength. How about any material much lighter but having more strength than steel, AMAZING! Yes, one more amazing fact about that material graphene is actually from the parent component graphite one of the world’s softest metal. Just changing the molecular configuration from 2-D to 3-D can make the softest the world’s strongest. Graphene is currently developed at MI, Boston and researches are currently going on towards a whole new world of its applications.
- Fatigue Sensor
Most of us here would have seen the movie “3 IDIOTS”, where Rancho asked engineers haven’t made any machine that could measure the stress. Well we thing that engineers at SMART CAP must have taken this way too seriously. Yes, now they have developed a hat that can measure the fatigue levels of the workers, known as head band, which could be attached to the hard hat of the workers. This cap is developed for mining construction workers and is currently being tested by the BAM NUTTAL who is one of the biggest mining contactors in the UK.
- Self-driving construction vehicles
Google is developing a self-driving tech for consumer usage known as WAYMO. Inspired from this engineers at COLARADO DOT, developed a same concept vehicle but just a much bigger one which wouldn’t be used to carry passengers but building materials. There are currently two vehicles developed namely AIPV (Autonomous Impact protection vehicle) and ATMA (Autonomous Truck Mounted Attenuator). These trucks use the GOS systems to check and control their distance, acceleration and speed. The path may either be as in form of a fixed program or programmable as per the requirement of the model.
- 3-D print structures
Most of us here know about the 3-D printing technology, creating objects and small tools from it. How cool it would be if we could just 3-D print a whole building. This is also not futuristic tech anymore. This is a joint project for MIT and Russian Apis co-robotic arm. The robotic arm used is a sophisticated one which uses a special concrete hat can build a structure in a single day. The robotic arm is designed to be self-sufficient, as it can be powered using variable power sources such as solar o battery powered. Is especially designed for disaster or distress situations where it can be deployed to build shelters just in a day even at the remotest locations.
Everyone loves a beautiful home and one of the most crucial aspects of building a beautiful home is a beautiful garden. Wouldn’t you like an awesome view towards a lush green lawn with blossoming and blooming flowers seeing the first thing in the morning when you wake up? It doesn’t really require to invest much of our efforts into gardening. Another major advantage is that you can grow your own vegetables that clean and hygienic ones.
Here are some tips you could use to make your indoor as well as outdoor garden a beautiful one.
- One of the most common gardening practices in the modern era and around the small houses are the plastic pot gardening. This is one of the most efficient as well as eco-friendly methods to do gardening for small homes even for balcony gardening. Well being eco friendly here depends upon your creativity so just dig into to your old plastic and recycle it into a new pot for your plant. Well, if you are being sassy to give your balcony a beautiful look score to the market and buy some beautiful pots.
- Even when you have a good Garden you need to protect that and when you have new seeds that’s your top priority. Latest introduced to the plastic fork protection. Just after party we have a lot of cutlery lying around. So instead of throwing it off on the dustbin why not use it in the garden to protect. Well just when you sow the seeds put around a barrier made up of plastic forks that will not only protect from the critters but also some nasty leeches.
- Gardening is a good hobby but remember social responsibilities are always there. So conserve water folks. Yes, gardening uses lot of water and we do not have much of fresh water left on earth, so why not to reuse the water. We can reuse water in many ways the eggs used to boil the water cool it down and hook up your plants with some calcium rich water. You can even provide them with multivitamins by hooking them up with the water in the vegetables you wash.
- We all love beauty in Gardens and gardening beauty is all about the symmetry. Where’s when the seat spacing come into play. So when you are planting just remember place all the plants seeds or the saplings just equally spaced or as per the requirement the plant you are growing. What do remember to always give them a proper Leaf Cut!!
- Gardening is not just only about growing lush grass and green lawns, sometimes economy and health also matters. So if you want to grow your own veggies but worried about the weed that grows off with it man made thing known as cardboard comes to rescue. So dig up the soil make it flat put on a cardboard sheet and cover it with the thick layer of mulch. This will also makeup a planting bed in your own lawn
So people just by incorporating all of the above points as I have mentioned India daily gardening you would able to get much better results for your yields.
Paarth Infrabuild, Real Estate Developers, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
In the year 2017 for better regulation in the real estate industry, a series of reforms were made like for ensuring transparency in real estate sector RERA was introduced which made the developers to disclose their timelines for their building process. The other massive change was introducing the GST bill in the real estate sector which aimed to reform the tax structure by making it more uniform. But none of them were as impactful as Government’s Housing for All scheme. This will make it easier for the weaker section of the societies to acquire safe loans and invest in making their homes.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an initiative by the government under the Prime Minister Narendra Modi under which housing will be provided to urban poor with a target of building 20 million houses by 31st March 2022. Under PMAY, it is planned to build 2 crore houses for urban poor including Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low Income Groups (LIG) in urban areas by the year 2022 through a financial assistance of ₹2 trillion (US$30 billion) from central government.
It has two components:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) (PMAY-U) which will target the urban poor.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) (PMAY-G) which will target the rural poor.
The feature of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is that the government will provide an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans availed by the beneficiaries for a period of 20 years under credit link subsidy scheme(CLSS) from the start of a loan. This scheme will comprise of other schemes that ensure that every house will have a toilet, electricity connection, LPG gas connection, drinking water accessibility, and many more. The houses under PMAY would be constructed through a technology that is eco-friendly and preference will be given to an older person and differently abled person for the allotment of the ground floor.
This scheme is comprised of three phases:
Phase 1 – (April 2015 to March 2017) to cover 100 cities.
Phase 2 – (April 2017 to March 2019) to cover additional 200 cities.
Phase 3 – (April 2019 to March 2022) to cover remaining cities.
Private contributors such IIFL home loans have been helping the beneficiaries to avail government subsidies. ICICI bank also giving subsidies to the eligible people for the scheme. AU Housing Finance Limited has also been giving subsidies under the scheme.
Conditions for PMAY:
- Maximum age limit is 70 years.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) annual income should be less than 3 lakh
Low Income Groups (LIG) annual income between 3 lakh – 6 lakh.
- The beneficiary should not have any dwelling unit on the name of any family members in any part of India.
Under this scheme, the houses will be owned by females or jointly by the males. This will help to increase the women empowerment in India.
Paarth Infrabuild, Real Estate Developers, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India