Everyone loves a beautiful home and one of the most crucial aspects of building a beautiful home is a beautiful garden. Wouldn’t you like an awesome view towards a lush green lawn with blossoming and blooming flowers seeing the first thing in the morning when you wake up? It doesn’t really require to invest much of our efforts into gardening. Another major advantage is that you can grow your own vegetables that clean and hygienic ones.
Here are some tips you could use to make your indoor as well as outdoor garden a beautiful one.
- One of the most common gardening practices in the modern era and around the small houses are the plastic pot gardening. This is one of the most efficient as well as eco-friendly methods to do gardening for small homes even for balcony gardening. Well being eco friendly here depends upon your creativity so just dig into to your old plastic and recycle it into a new pot for your plant. Well, if you are being sassy to give your balcony a beautiful look score to the market and buy some beautiful pots.
- Even when you have a good Garden you need to protect that and when you have new seeds that’s your top priority. Latest introduced to the plastic fork protection. Just after party we have a lot of cutlery lying around. So instead of throwing it off on the dustbin why not use it in the garden to protect. Well just when you sow the seeds put around a barrier made up of plastic forks that will not only protect from the critters but also some nasty leeches.
- Gardening is a good hobby but remember social responsibilities are always there. So conserve water folks. Yes, gardening uses lot of water and we do not have much of fresh water left on earth, so why not to reuse the water. We can reuse water in many ways the eggs used to boil the water cool it down and hook up your plants with some calcium rich water. You can even provide them with multivitamins by hooking them up with the water in the vegetables you wash.
- We all love beauty in Gardens and gardening beauty is all about the symmetry. Where’s when the seat spacing come into play. So when you are planting just remember place all the plants seeds or the saplings just equally spaced or as per the requirement the plant you are growing. What do remember to always give them a proper Leaf Cut!!
- Gardening is not just only about growing lush grass and green lawns, sometimes economy and health also matters. So if you want to grow your own veggies but worried about the weed that grows off with it man made thing known as cardboard comes to rescue. So dig up the soil make it flat put on a cardboard sheet and cover it with the thick layer of mulch. This will also makeup a planting bed in your own lawn
So people just by incorporating all of the above points as I have mentioned India daily gardening you would able to get much better results for your yields.
Paarth Infrabuild, Real Estate Developers, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India